https://hippycase.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/fire-pokemon.jpg 951 634 HC https://hippycase.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/logo.png HC2021-05-13 18:03:232021-05-13 18:03:26Fire Pokémon Nicknames
Fire Pokémon Nicknames
Fire and Water and Grass, the three starting Pokémon, are the three fundamental elemental groups. This provides an easy triangle to illustrate the idea to inexperienced players quickly. Fire styles are notoriously uncommon early in the game so it’s always a plus to launch a Fire variety.
50 Fire Type Pokémon Nicknames arranged Alphabetically
- Arsenal – The Pokémon has a lot of firepowers.
- Benzene – Yummy fuel!
- Blaze – Super overused, especially for Blaziken, but people still love it.
- Bunsen Burner – After the small piece of laboratory equipment used to make fire for experiments.
- Burnt – What the opponent will be!
- Butane – A vital ingredient for LPG.
- Charcoal – The remains of organic material when exposed to immense heat and no air.
- Charred – Everyone who touches this Pokémon gets burned.
- Cinder – A cute one that would be great for a Cyndaquil.
- Coal – Another fuel for a fire.
- Diesel – Let’s fuel this fire.
- Face Melter – This Pokémon will melt their opponent down to a mere skeleton.
- Fire Starter – Also kind of punny.
- Fireball – Super hot and super fast.
- FireStorm – Similar to the above.
- FlameOn – After the Human Torch’s catchphrase.
- FlameThrower – After the powerful fire type move.
- FlashBang – Another word for stun grenade.
Also read Pikachu Nicknames
- Friction – A crucial element needed to start a fire.
- Frikkshun – A wordplay on the word ‘friction,’ almost looks like a real Pokémon name as it is.
- Gas Fire – This Pokémon is really more of a decorative piece than anything else.
- Gun Smoke – Is there a faint smell of gunpowder in the air?
- Hephaestus – After the ancient Greek god of fire.
- Ignis – The Latin word for ‘fire.’
- Immolata – Comes from the word ‘immolate,’ which means to burn something down to nothing.
- Infernos – A huge and uncontrollable fire.
- Lava – Magma that reaches the Earth’s surface usually through a volcano.
- LiquidRock – Another word for magma or lava.
- Magma – The incredibly hot semi-liquid rock under the crust of the Earth.
- Meltdown – If you let this Pokémon loose, there won’t be much left around it.
- MeltingPoint – Reaching this point daily.
- Molten – This word just sounds incredibly hot as it is.
- Petrol – A variation of the above.
- Propane – A fuel mostly used for heating.
- Pyro – Ancient Greek word for ‘fire.’
- Pyroclastic – A fast-moving current of hot gas or volcanic matter.
- PyroManiac – This Pokémon enjoys setting things on fire a little too much.
- Raze – When something is burned down to the ground.
- Smolder – The only thing that will be left of your opponent with be a plume of smoke.
- Solar Flare – Hotter than the sun!
- SpitFire – Some Pokémon literally do!
- Sunburnt – A nice, funny one.
- TheHeat – Hotter than anything else known to man.
- Third-Degree – The most dangerous kind of burns you can get – third-degree burns.
- Torch – This Pokémon shines the brightest.
- Under Fire – Punny?
- Volcano – This Pokémon is about to explode.
- WildFire – No one can tame this flame.
- Yellowstone – After the giant super volcano under the national park.
- Zippo – After the lighter brand.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!